Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Conveyancer to join their firm in Liverpool on a 12 month FTC.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Verifying client identification in accordance with firms Money Laundering Policy guidelines.
- Ensure that all checklist protocols are adhered to.
- Ensure that all incoming mail is actioned and dealt with within a reasonable period of time.
- Taking full responsibility for the management of own caseload in accordance with best practice and in order to ensure the achievement of our Key Targets, i.e. Client Service, Completions
- Have full knowledge of freehold, leasehold and help to buy transactions.
- Knowledge of new build transactions is an advantage.
- Be able to use case management system and work both on your own and as part of a team.
- Ensure all telephone calls are returned prior to close of business on each working day.
- Undertake the role of a Conveyancer with due diligence at all times and ensuring that the best interests of the client, any mortgage lender and firm are adequately protected.
- To process cases on a timely and cost effective basis and in accordance with professional standards and internal quality requirements.
- To use the correct procedures and systems in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firm’s standards and legal requirements.
- To manage an agreed caseload of clients, providing appropriate advice and assistance in accordance with professional standards and internal quality requirements.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.
There is a view to going permanent for the right candidate.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.