We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor to assist firm with setting up a new department in Preston.
Licensed conveyancer/Solicitor of at least 2 years PQE with client following:
• Confident in setting up a new conveyancing department with the future plan of growth therefore will be responsible for recruiting, training and supervising staff
• Experience of networking would be advantageous
• Experience of dealing with clients in the capacity of buying or selling property
• Able to undertake both commercial and residential conveyancing work associated with the acquisition and disposal of land or property or any interest in land, including the purchase and disposal of freeholds and freehold revisions, the granting of leases, licences and mortgages
• Able to use a computerised case management system
• Awareness of fraud and money laundering issues
For more information on this role please email [email protected].