We are looking for a Contracts Manager for a law firm in Liverpool City Centre.
Key duties will include,
- Cataloguing supply/third party contracts.
- Reviewing and updating supplier terms/arrangements.
- Review and commenting on tender bid contract terms and responding to regulatory/commercial questions in tender questionnaires.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Scheduling work to ensure the renewal, amendments and delivery of contract terms and negotiations.
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Providing standard template documentation for internal teams (e.g. non-disclosure agreement’s; terms and conditions of business; standard client engagement letters and terms of business), as required from time to time.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Adherence to regulatory guidelines and procedures
- Previous experience in a contract management or supplier management position with ability to draft and review commercial terms to suit specific regulatory and client requirements.
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrable track record building strong and sustainable relationships in a professional services environment
- Commercially aware, fully conversant with commercial contracts/terms with good regulatory and data protection knowledge.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines, working with a proactive approach under own initiative.
- Flexibility in approach and a willingness to work outside normal office hours, if required
- Experienced in commercial/contract law.
- Experienced in the drafting of contracts, management of suppliers/third party agreements.
- Previous experience in Professional/legal services
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]