Compliance and Operations Solicitor
We are currently recruiting for a Compliance and Operations Solicitor for a Liverpool based firm.
The successful Compliance and Operations Solicitor will firstly be in charge of submitting the application to the SRA, and will then become the company’s in-house solicitor with responsibility for financial claims, and guiding the firm into diversifying into different areas of law.
Our preference is to recruit on a permanent basis, however they may consider those wanting to work on more of a consultancy basis too. A solicitor with PI claims experience would be ideal.
- Solicitor (3+PQE)
- Integrity and ability to stand and review matters independently
- Ambitious in terms of growth and the practical implications of growing a business
- A following of work is desirable but not essential
- Some travel will be required
- Specialism in Personal Injury/RTA Claims
- A thorough understanding of the requirements of a COLP
- A desire to be part of a ‘family feel’ business where honesty and consultative approach is key
- Numerical and analytical skills desirable
- Excellent communicator
- Adopts a collaborative approach
- Can do attitude
This COLP is for a claims management company which specialises in Personal Injury claims is looking to convert to an ABS authorised by the SRA. In order to do this, they would like to be guided through the process by having a solicitor on board who has some experience in a COLP and COFA role.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]