Commercial Property Solicitor – 3-58 YRS PQE
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor for their Preston and Lancashire offices.
The successful applicant will be 3-5 years qualified solicitor with proven commercial property experience to join the busy team.
Candidates must also be able to demonstrate previous experience of delivering an excellent client service as this role involves regular contact with the client and agents. The successful applicant will provide clients and agents with updates, advice and draft documentation. The role involves operating a Case Management System therefore good IT skills are essential. We are looking for a candidate who is a strong communicator, with keen attention to detail and who is confident working within a challenging commercial environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience of providing commercial advice on sales, purchases, securities, landlord and tenant and lease management matters and throughout the development pipeline including statutory agreements.
Typical duties include:
- To handle a busy caseload
- To liaise with Supervisors to manage workload
- To develop relationships with clients in order to understand their business challenges and future plans
- To meet client expectations
Commercial Property Solicitor 3-5 Years PQE
- To participate in marketing activities
- To make it possible – to work to promote the firms values
Skills, qualities & experience:
- Ability to run own caseload progressing work quickly with an eye for detail
- Ability to establish strong relationships with clients
- Excellent organisational / Communication and time management skills
- Ambition to learn and make a difference to the firm
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]