Commercial Property Solicitor
My Client an established growing law fir is currently looking for recruit a commercial Property Solicitor for their department in Manchester City Centre.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and hardworking individual and will become an integral part of the commercial property team.
- Ideally 1-3 years post qualification experience.
- Provide support to senior commercial property fee earners with full workloads.
- Senior Fee Earner specialises in all aspects of property acquisition and development, investment properties, secured lending, landlord and tenant issues, agriculture and renewable energy projects etc.
- Ability to run busy caseload under supervision.
Key Candidate Skills:
- Highly effective communicator both verbally and written
- Concise and clear document drafting.
- Excellent technical ability
- Establish, withhold and develop strong client relationships.
- Commercial awareness
- Willing to be involved in business development.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Overall Team player.
This role/firm comes with attractive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]