Commercial Property Solicitor
We are currently looking for a Private Client Solicitor to handle private client files utilising a case management system working at our clients Merseyside based offices.
The successful candidate will running a caseload of private client files and be assisting to develop the department and helping to win further business. We are looking for a confident and experienced Solicitor with strong communication skills.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, the attributes required are:
- 2-3 years experience as a Private Client Solicitor.
- Experience of running a caseload with minimum supervision.
- Ability to provide high quality advice to clients from all sectors across a broad range of issues.
- Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
- Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system.
- Good working knowledge of legal databases.
- Commercial attitude with ability to practice good financial management of files and caseload.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- As you will be dealing with clients and referrers the need for excellent customer service skills will be paramount.
- The need for attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced department.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- The role will also involve business development and you will need the desire to play an active part in the marketing and development of the firm.
- Networking within the business community and gain key referral sources in order to develop a high profile for private client/conveyancing work.
- Well organised, with a clear and professional telephone manner.
- Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
- Professional, articulate with good sales skills and be comfortable persuading prospective clients of the benefits of instructing our firm and be adept at obtaining funds.
- Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Contributing ideas to the firm’s marketing strategy for winning new work and implementing agreed initiatives.
- To identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities.
- The role may also include taking instructions on commercial and residential conveyancing files utilising a case management system as and when required.
Experience of these additional areas would be advantage:
- Residential Conveyancing.
Desirable aspects are:
- Marketing and networking experience.
- Business development experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.