We have an exciting opportunity for a commercial property solicitor to join a firm in Cheshire.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsibility of own varied caseload
• Assisting in excellent training and supervision of others in the team
• Successful applicants will be keen to business developing new clients and ensuring excellent standards when servicing existing clients within the Cheshire area
Key skills and responsibilities
• Experience in dealing with general commercial property matters and sales/acquisitions, landlord and tenant and secured lending matters
• Excellent organisational, written and IT skills are essential
• Knowledge of case management systems would be distinctly advantageous
• Be able to thrive within a fast paced environment with exceptional file management skills
• Outstanding attention to detail
Salary dependent on experience.
For more information, please contact [email protected]