We are looking for a Commercial Property Legal Secretary for a firm in Preston.
To provide a full secretarial service to Team Members within the Commercial Property Department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Typing of complex documents using the digital dictation system
• Completion of forms
• Photocopying, Faxing and Filing
• E-mailing of documents
• Liaising and answering queries from Clients
• Arranging meetings
• Inputting information onto the case management system
• Liaising with fee earner and archiving for closing of files
• Production of bills
• Assisting with other departments work including different areas of law
• Any such duties that may be required.
Key Performance Indicators of the role
• Accuracy and speed of typing
• Ability to deal with commercial property forms
• Manner with dealing with clients
Key Competence Requirements
• Ability to work with all levels of staff and clients in a professional manner
• Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Effective time management skills
Experience and/or Qualifications.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
• Legal property experience
• Willingness to learn
• Commercial Property experience
For more information contact [email protected]