Commercial Property Lawyer
ACS are recruiting for a Commercial Property Lawyer on behalf of our Liverpool based client.
Successful candidate must have:
- Experience in all areas of commercial property law and practice.
- Proven line management experience and/or coaching, performance management.
The role will include advising on matters extending to:
- Disposals and acquisitions
- Title investigation and reporting
- Using template documents
- Completing SDLT forms
- Deed of Easements, Licences, Tenancy at Will
- Negotiation of leases and associated landlord and tenant matters
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Licences and various associated commercial property deeds.
- Law degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication/client service skills
- Demonstrable ability to manage high levels of workload, achieving strict client timescales
- Ability to work independently and under own initiative
- Commercial property experience in an Associate role
- Proven landlord and tenant experience
The role holder will be advising on commercial property matters, acting primarily on behalf of National Health organisations.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.