Commercial Property Assistant / Paralegal
My Client an established growing law firm is currently looking for recruit a commercial Property Assistant/ Paralegal for their department in Warrington City Centre.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and hardworking individual and will become a key part of the commercial property team.
- Provide support to senior commercial property fee earners with full workloads.
- Senior Fee Earner specialises in all aspects of property acquisition and development, investment properties, secured lending, landlord and tenant issues, agriculture and renewable energy projects etc.
Key Candidate Skills:
- Highly effective communicator both verbally and written
- Establish, withhold and develop strong client relationships.
- Commercial awareness
- Willing to be involved in business development.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Overall Team player.
This role/firm comes with attractive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]