Solicitor/Legal Executive required to handle a portfolio of claimant Clinical Negligence claims (litigated and non-litigated) at a firm in Bromley.
Must have clinical negligence experience.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities,
• Commitment to client care
• Proven technical ability to handle complicated and higher value claims from taking initial instructions through to trial
• Ability to work in a highly organised and proactive way, to prioritise and to work to deadlines
• Good IT and research skills and medical knowledge
• Ability to give clear, accurate legal advice
• Enthusiasm for learning and keeping up to date
• Ability to respond swiftly to new enquiries
• Detailed knowledge of current practice and case law
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills, telephone manner and attention to detail
• Commercial focus and a good billing record
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
Industrial deafness experience would be an advantage as the role may develop to include such claims.
For more information please contact [email protected]