ACS are currently recruiting for a number of Claims Handlers for a legal firm on Merseyside.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
• To effectively and efficiently manage a caseload of pre-litigated motor claims including PI from inception to settlement
• To input accurate data and ensure data maintenance
• Interact and communicate with clients
• To support delivery of consistently high levels of service and productivity
• To work closely with colleagues within the firm to deliver consistently high levels of service
• Experience of dealing with PI claims under the predictive costs regime is desirable
• Experience of the MOJ portal, stages 1 and 2
• Pre-litigation experience
• Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and email
• Customer service experience
• The ability to work as a team and independently
• Organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent time keeping skills
• The ability to manage own workload
• Communication skills
• Negotiation skills
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Unlike other agencies; we will keep you updated throughout the whole process. From CV submission to you obtaining a position- (We can liaise on weekly/monthly basis tailored to meet your requirements if need be).
Not only do we just submit your CV for vacancies, we market, speculate and promote your CV to companies that we think are best suited to you. We believe it takes hard work to find the right job for you.
For further information on finding the ideal role for you please contact one of our consultants today via: email or call 0151 709 3960.