We are looking for Claims Handlers for our clients in Merseyside.
You are responsible for accepting new claims from them, when their clients or them have had a non-fault or fault road traffic accident.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
• To arrange hire and repair services
• To manage own case load of files from first notification through to settlement
• To investigate claims with a view to validating client and third party evidence.
• To proactively manage insurance insurers to ensure client losses are recovered as quickly as possible
• To maximise claim potential by adhering to company policy and procedures
• To maintain accurate electronic and paper records
• To maintain an effective and accurate diary system
• To ensure clients are updated throughout the claims process and manage clients expectations accordingly.
• To manage clients complaints effectively in accordance with the company policy and procedure
Skills and Experience Desired
• An understanding of the ABI GTA hire monitoring process desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness and confidence to use own initiative
• Proven negotiation and influencing skills
• Commercial awareness and insurance market knowledge
Hours of work Monday- Friday on a shift rota basis, 08:00am-07:00pm. One Saturday in 4 is also required 09:00am-05:00pm.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]