Claims Handler/Paralegal – Defendant Motor
ACS are now recruiting a Claims Handler/Paralegal to join a busy law firm in Warrington.
As a Defendant Motor Paralegal you will progress motor insurance claims to an effective and satisfactory conclusion ensuring delivery of high levels of service both internally and externally. The right candidate must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to handle a busy caseload.
- Manage a caseload involving liability disputes, MOJ and non MOJ personal injury claims, credit hire, indemnity disputes and allegations of fraud and fundamental dishonesty.
- Prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met.
- Analyse risk and develop sound judgement to justify decisions in the management of cases.
- Action all cases in line with company/client service standards and protocols.
- Proactive use of Proclaim case management systems to improve speed of settlement whilst ensuring compliance with the client’s requirements.
- Defendant motor personal injury cases including MOJ Portal cases
- Litigation and third party intervention experience highly desirable
- Defence of credit hire and/or counter claims
- Ability to work as a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to comply and exceed requirements of client Service Level Agreements
- Self-starter with initiative and ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Team player who will support colleagues and have ‘can do’ attitude
- Aptitude, drive and determination to achieve the best outcome for our clients
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Organisational skills, effective time management/priority abilities
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]