We are looking for a Claims Handler for a Merseyside based Solicitors firm.
Duties Will include but not be limited to,
- Interviewing clients via telephone to extract correct information about their claim.
- Discussing funding arrangements with the client and client insurers.
- Analysing evidence in order to assess liability prospects and quantum.
- Ensuring clients are kept fully informed at all times.
- Preparing complete and file complex documents.
- Liaising with third party representatives, witnesses, experts and referral sources.
- Arranging rehabilitation for injured clients.
- Collate evidence in support of financial losses and injury.
- Submitting evidence to the third party representatives and negotiate settlement.
- Issuing Part 7 and Part 8 Court Proceedings and where required progress the claim through the litigation process and ultimately to Trial
- Pursuing claims via the MOJ portal, stage 1,2 and 3 where required.
- Assisting colleagues where required.
- Making use of the administration teams to assist in the speedy progression of claims.
- Keeping database records up to date.
For more information please contact [email protected]