Claimant Fraud/LVI Legal Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a Claimant Fraud/LVI Legal Advisor for a Merseyside based firm.
- Dealing with all aspects of litigated and non – litigated personal injury claims involving Road Traffic Accidents and /or any files of a technical nature which you may from time to time be asked to advise on, handle and/or progress.
- Progressing claims in a timely manner in accordance with the CPR
- Prioritising urgent schedule entries and dealing with remainder of daily tasks on To Do list
- Instructing Counsel, to attend conferences, hearings and CMCs
- Dealing with all aspects of litigated and non – litigated personal injury claims involving allegations of Fraud and/or Low Velocity Impact (LVI).
- Have relevant experience of having handled claims involving allegations of Fraud/LVI.
- To have a good working knowledge relevant case law and/or legislation.
- Building a relationship with all external clients to minimise the possibility of complaints and to enhance the reputation of the firm and the service it provides
- Ensuring that any BTE and/or ATE insurer is kept updated and fully informed as to the progress of any claims
- Prepare the file to be passed to the litigation team as soon as is possible.
- Achieve all individual targets and contribute to team/department performance by assisting colleagues to ensure team targets are met.
- Speaking to and updating referrers as often as possible to ensure a consistency of service and to ensure referrer’s loyalty to the Firm
- Checking the authenticity and validity of claims by speaking with clients regularly on potentially difficult files
- Deal with post, telephone calls and e-mails within agreed service levels and to ensure that Not Worked on Lists and To do Lists are kept within agreed parameters
- Maintain files to agreed standards.
- Adhere to working practices, policies and procedures including in regulatory and compliance matters.
- Fulfil all other duties necessary to the role
- Ensuring clients are kept informed and up to date on a regular basis throughout the life of the claim.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.