Cavity Wall Insulation Fee Earner
We are recruiting for a Cavity Wall Insulation Fee Earner for a firm in Cheshire.
To deal with claims with the negligent installation of Cavity Wall Insulation from inception through to settlement and/or trial.
To represent clients who have had their property damaged by improper installation of Cavity Wall Insulation in order to obtain compensation effectively on their behalf.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Ability to run issued, multi-track matters with minimal supervision.
- To effectively act upon court directions and to prepare matters for trial
- Liaising with Insurance Companies and Defendant Solicitors verbally and in writing.
- Action Tasks on a daily basis
- To manage all stages of the litigation process from initial instructions to full litigation at court.
- Review files fully and identify next steps and put this in action.
- Sending out relevant letters to clients, insurance companies, witnesses, etc.
- Reviewing surveyor’s reports
- Inbound and outbound client contact throughout their claim
- Legal Knowledge of the Construction Pre-Action Protocol
- Experience of working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Attention to detail
- Organisation and admin skills
- Legal knowledge of the CPR and fast-track litigation process
- Ability to use: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to work individually or part as a team
- Experience of running Cavity Wall Insulation claims
- Experience of using Proclaim case management system
- Legal knowledge of compensation claims system