ACS are currently recruiting for a Paralegal to join the Casualty Department of our clients Wirral based firm.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Evidential and liability investigations;
- Assessing quantum;
- Researching case law;
- Maintaining financial/management information;
- Administrative responsibilities.
- Liaising with clients.
- Drafting procedural documents;
- Attending case management conferences when required;
- Attending trials when required;
- Experience of EL/PL personal injury cases;
- Litigation experience;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Adherence to guidelines and procedures;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- LPC desirable
- Knowledge of the CPR;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and effective time management abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A flexible approach to work;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.