Casualty Claims Handler
ACS are recruiting for a Claims Handler for the Casualty Team of an established law firm on Merseyside.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Pro-actively manage a caseload of Public Liability (Property Damage) claims up to a reserve value of £5,000 and some supervised minor Public Liability (Injury) claims up to a reserve of £2,000 from inception to conclusion
- Be supportive of change within the claims handling teams
- Develop client contacts and an understanding of the client culture
- Ensure quality, service standards and productivity levels are maintained to a high standard
- Contribute to continuous improvement in service delivery to clients
- Continually adhere to client specific & legal protocols
- Create accurate Claims Management System records
- Refer any claims in excess of authority limit to an appropriate level
- Assist in progressing other claims outside of own caseload
- Support the firms values and policies in a professional manner
- Assist in identifying own training needs
- To advise Team Leader/Claims Unit Service Manager of any client issues
Successful candidates must have the following,
- Casualty claims experience
- Customer service experience
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Word and email
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping skills
- The ability to work as a team and independently
- The ability to manage own workload
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.