My client is looking for an experienced Case Handler for their firm in Southport.
Role will include but not be limited to,
• Motivating & Co-Ordinating Conveyancing Transactions to Exchange of Contracts
• Chasing all parties for Information& Progress.
• Assisting the Team
• Carrying out Anti Money Laundering checks.
• Converting quotes to instructions.
• Responding to correspondence.
• Dealing phone calls from clients, estate agents and other third parties.
• Assisting the Team Manager with day to day running of a volume conveyancing caseload
• You will liaise with clients, solicitors and estate agents and other third parties to ensure all files can be progressed asap.
• You will prioritise your daily task list
• You will accurately enter data on the case management system.
• You will respond to correspondence on the files using the Case Management System.
Knowledge and Qualifications
• Educated to a good overall standard.
• IT Literate.
• Self motivation.
• Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines / timescales.
• You will need to work well in a team environment and on your own initiative.
• Have excellent communications skills and telephone manner.
• Absolute attention to detail.
• Highly organized.
• High customer focus.
• Able to liaise / deal with lawyers, lenders, clients and estate agents.
• Excellent numeracy.
Must have a minimum of 1 years Conveyancing experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]