Business Development Assistant
Due to our clients ambitious growth plans we are looking to appoint a Business Development assistant to work within our client’s team in Manchester.
The right candidate will be a confident and dynamic individual with business acumen to work with past, current and potential clients and suppliers to drive the business forward. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Generating and following up new leads, sales and relationships
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent account management
- Manage all e-communications including our monthly newsletter
- Organising, and delivering company events – on time, within budget and meeting expectations
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings, planning and preparing presentations and proposals.
- Achieving the departments KPI`s
- Communicating new offerings to prospective clients and overseeing the development of marketing literature
The successful candidate will,
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MailChimp (or similar)
- Be able to demonstrate success in building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients
- Be a self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Have a Degree or equivalent qualification, but a proven background in business development may be considered
- Be an outstanding communicator capable of liaising with high-profile clients
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Have meticulous attention to detail
Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]