Bodily Injury Team Leader
Due to ongoing growth our client is looking for a Lead Bodily Injury Team Leader based in Merseyside.
The successful candidate will join a leading firm offering an excellent salary and benefits.
The work will be challenging and will provide the right candidate with further scope and the ability to learn new skills with ongoing training provided where required.
- You will be expected to plan, coordinate and design all operational activities of the BI team.
- Maintain data warehouse and associated MI, in order to provide accurate data for reporting purposes
- ETL development for third party data integrations.
- Oversee the effectiveness of the firm’s BI Suite and the development of the reports to ensure they support the users effectively.
- Working closely with other IT areas to provide integrated solutions.
- Liaising directly with the management team to produce business critical BI.
- To work with Fee Earners within the department and other departments to collect MI for preparation of reports.
- To provide timely reporting to stakeholders.
- To undertake end to end MI development and maintenance.
- To develop operational reports using appropriate MI tools/systems/applications.
- Carry out quarterly reviews of the BI team members.
- Identify training needs for the team.
- Provide monthly board reports on the status of projects being carried out by the BI team.
- Manage, supervise and recruit members of the BI Team.
- To maintain best practice across the reporting suite running throughout the firm.
- To provide end to end data and MI accuracy in reporting.
- To maintain data dictionaries and process new reporting requests
- Proven experience as a BI/MI developer.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- An excellent understanding of relational databases.
- SQL experience.
- Experience in developing Qlikview.
- SSIS + SSRS
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]