We are looking for someone at Associate / Senior Associate level between 6-8 years PQE ideally, specialising purely in commercial property for a law firm in Liverpool City Centre.
Duties will include,
- Property finance work – acting for lenders and commercial borrowers re-gearing their property portfolios
- Sales and acquisitions of strategic land / commercial properties;
- Landlord and tenant experience – lease drafting and negotiating for commercial properties
- Some team management experience – such as supervising trainees, paralegals, NQ solicitors.
Other ideal attributes, but not deal-breakers, would be:
- Some experience working or training with the bigger tier firms as a qualified solicitor in Commercial Property.
- A small following of their own;
- Based in Liverpool;
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.