Associate – Property
ACS are currently recruiting for an Associate to join the Property department of a solicitors firm in Manchester.
Successful candidate must be 1-5 yrs PQE
Advising a broad range of clients, including operators, property developers, owners and financiers, on matters extending to;
- Disposals (individual and bulk)
- Property Finance transactions
- Dealing with development and requisite documentation
- Acquisitions (individual and bulk)
- Property portfolio management including licences consents and granting of underleases
- Negotiation of leases and associated documents
- Law degree or equivalent
- Portfolio acquisition/disposal/refinance experience is desirable
- Demonstrates an understanding of clients, colleagues and others
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise tasks and to work under pressure
- Property involvement and management experience is essential
- Experience of property finance and development work is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Adherence to guidelines and procedures
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.