Associate – NQ or up to 5 years PQE
An Associate NQ or with up to 5 years PQE is needed for the Healthcare department of our clients firm in Liverpool.
Successful candidate must have an ability to work as a team and be responsive to clients. Think on their feet and be adaptable.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Inquests including interest in advocacy
- Court of Protection, treatment and best interest cases
- Advising on public law issues such as public and patient involvement and consultation, governance and constitutional issues, judicial review and human rights;
- Advising on matters of general healthcare law including patient complaints, SUI and Ombudsman investigations, and a variety of other health sector legislation and guidance including mental health;
- Advising on care standards legislation and practice and information governance matters.
Successful candidate must have these essential qualities,
- Law degree (or equivalent)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively
- Excellent communication/client service skills
- Familiarity with issues relevant to organisations in the health and social care sector
The role will involve undertaking a wide range of advisory and mental health work for the NHS and other public and private organisations operating in the health and social care sector.
The candidate will work with other lawyers practicing in the healthcare sector and will be expected to identify new products and work streams relevant to clients and develop new business.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.