Associate – NQ
We are pleased to advise that we are recruiting for an Associate (NQ-1year PQE) in Property Litigation for a Manchester based firm.
Brief job description
- Managing a caseload (for example rent arrears claims, possession actions and Landlord and Tenant Act applications)
- Business development
- Instructing Counsel and experts
- Preparation of reports to clients
- Negotiating with the other side
- Undertake appropriate additional tasks provided by the Team Leader
- Client liaison in writing and over the telephone
- Communicate in writing and by telephone with solicitors, courts and all other interested parties
- Generally assisting senior solicitors and partners with their work load including preparing court bundles, general court diary management, obtaining information from the Land Registry/conducting investigations, reviewing files & deeds & legal research
- Drafting documents
- Knowledge, experience and interest in the property sector and property law is essential – including having undertaken a minimum 6 month training seat in property and also a litigation seat (whether property litigation or commercial litigation)
- Adheres to guidelines and procedures
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan work appropriately so that deadlines are met
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience of managing a caseload
- Professional and positive attitude towards work
- Demonstrates an understanding of clients’ needs/expectations
It is essential that candidates have some previous property litigation experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.