We are currently recruiting for an Associate for the Healthcare department of our clients firm in Manchester.
Duties will include,
• Advice on Mental Health, Mental Capacity, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
• Preparation of Inquests
• Advocacy at Inquests
• Interviewing witnesses
• Cover free advice clinics at local hospital Trusts
• Give client training and presentations
• Provide assistance in the running of colleagues’ files where necessary
• Drafting witness statements
• Draft articles and newsletters
• Previous experience desirable but not essential
• Ability to work independently and as part of a growing team
• Demonstrates an understanding of clients’ needs/expectations
• Adheres to guidelines and procedures
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Demonstrate high level of IT skills to ensure compliance with client data security requirements
• Willingness to develop presentation and advocacy skills.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]