ACS are recruiting for an Associate for the Health Litigation department of any of their North West based firms.
Home working would also be considered for this role.
Successful candidate must have 3-6 years PQE.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Drafting reports to Medical Protection
- Interviewing witnesses
- Drafting witness statements
- Give client training and presentations
- Provide assistance in the running of colleagues’ files where necessary
- Instructing counsel
- Attend Court for Case Management Conferences and Application Hearings
- Negotiate settlements
- Quantifying claims
- Liaising with member and co-defendants
- Hold conferences with Counsel
- Prepare for and attend trial
- Draft articles
- Instructing experts
- Law Degree (or equivalent)
- Defendant Clinical negligence experience preferable
- Ability to work independently and as part of a growing team
- Adheres to guidelines and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrate high level of IT skills to ensure compliance with client data security requirements and ability to work in a paper-lite environment.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.