We are recruiting for an Associate for an established firm in London.
The role will involve undertaking a wide range of commercial advisory work for the NHS and other public and private organisations operating in the health and social care sector.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Advising on corporate joint ventures; major transactions, mergers and acquisitions involving health bodies
- Advising generally on new and emerging collaborative structures for provider and commissioner sectors;
- Supporting and advising on procurement processes for NHS bodies;
- Advising on public bodies’ governance and constitutional issues, conflicts and vires
- Supporting commercial and procurement work for NHS bodies and advising on a wide range of commercial contract structures used within both the commissioner and provider sectors, including NHS Standard Form contracts; Primary Care commissioning ; GMS PMS and APMS; MOUs; Joint Ventures; Public Private Partnerships; Frameworks; service level agreements
- Develop and draft templates and new products relevant to clients and support business development initiatives.
- Solid experience in corporate structuring and/or commercial work ideally within the health sector, but other similar experience will be considered
- Familiarity with issues relevant to organisations in the health and social care sector including as described in the job description
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to support procurement processes for health and social care clients
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively
- Excellent communication/client service skills
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.