Assistant Legal Services Manager
We are recruiting for an Assistant Legal Services Manager for a Merseyside based firm.
The role involves provision of support to the Legal, Risk and Commercial Teams in the provision of legal services to the firms corporate and individual customers.
The successful candidate will have a reporting line to the Legal Services Manager and Legal Director, and will be required to work closely with the Commercial and Operations Directors.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a key member of the team:
- That provides legal advice in relation to the contractual and regulatory issues involving commercial clients and suppliers.
- That provides legal and procedural support in relation to the provision of personal injury and insurance related claims services.
- Produces and analyse Management Information in relation to claims performance.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of insurer tenders and proposals.
- Assist in the implementation of changes in relation to claims performance highlighted by analysis of the Management Information or required by changes in law or the needs of the business.
- Work to improve the customer journey to include management of the complaints process and the personal handling of serious complaints.
The candidate will be an experienced lawyer with a good knowledge of personal injury litigation and the ability to grasp new concepts and adopt an imaginative approach to problem solving.
The successful candidate will also require a keen sense of commercial awareness, and an ability to quickly understand and react to the commercial needs of our corporate clients.
The candidate will receive extensive support from the existing team, and have the opportunity to join an already successful and expanding business.
For more information about this or any other role, please contact [email protected]