We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join a busy Wirral bases office.
• Mainly simple PPI reclaims and such complex work that arises under supervision.
• Assist other members of the team as required.
• A high level of supervision is required, although the job requires an ability to make decisions involving the exercise of some judgment.
• Support First Contact team as required. Mainly by taking incoming enquiries from established lead sources.
• Supporting the Fee Earners in managing caseloads.
• Contacting the Bank and client regarding progress of the claim.
• Taking and relaying messages
• Assisting the Fee Earner in obtaining information regarding the claim.
In addition the role involves the completion of questionnaires and the closing of files.
This job is self-sufficient. The job holder will produce all his/her own work on the PC and will have little if any assistance from administrative and secretarial staff. Proficiency in using the equipment provided and operating departmental databases to a high standard is required.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
Hours of work – 09:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break per day
Salary – Minimum Wage
For more information please contact [email protected]