We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader for the Clinical Negligence department of our clients firm in Liverpool.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious person with Legal or Medical background.
Duties will include,
• Case vetting
• Record pagination
• Breach of Duty reporting
• Opinion and Prognosis reporting
• Leading, motivating and coaching a team
• Monitor and maintain productivity and quality targets of the team
• Day to day management of the workload and administrators
• Calculate accurate deadlines and ensure that these are met on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following,
• Knowledge and experience either from legal or medical background, of clinical negligence
• Ability to handle challenging and demanding customers and solicitors effectively
• A strong interpersonal, influencing and people management skills.
• Proactive individual, with drive to make things happen
• Knowledge and understanding of teamwork and the behaviours required to make a team effective
• The ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills and provides clear vision to motivate self and others
• Ability to demonstrate approach required to effectively manage performance of others
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]