We are looking for an Office/Practice manager for our clients firm in Manchester.
To co-ordinate the office requirements of the firm, assisting with HR and marketing and to implement policies put in place by directors.
Role will include but not be limited to,
- Implement procedures, including for example procedures for mail distribution or telephone enquiries Responsible for Supervision office staff Organise maintenance of the office environment
- Assist in the recruitment of staff Induction of new employees Maintenance of staff training records
- Monitor staff timekeeping and sickness records Co-ordinate the annual appraisal and ongoing one to one program ensuring that appointments are kept and records are stored
- Maintaining personnel files ensuring that they are up to date and secure
- Maintaining office records Co-ordinating the provision of legal resources both online and in hard copy
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety in the offices
- Pro-actively assist in suggesting and making improvements to ensure efficiency in our offices Plan and implement office systems, layout and seating plans
- Transfer and dispose of records according to retention schedules and policies Office event management Organising hospitality and direct contact with clients Booking, organising and attending seminars and other events suitable for the type of work the directors are looking to attract
- Assisting in development of client relationship management procedures
- Development and production of a regular internal newsletter
- Management of social media accounts
- Co-ordinating website updates
- Ensuring that leads received from the company website are appropriately followed up
- Management of generic company e-mail account
- Attendance at any training or development activity as reasonably requested by the directors
Experience and qualifications,
- Education- English and maths skills to at least GCSE A-C level Experience
- management and personnel experience essential IT literate and familiarity with online social media
- Ability to work in independently, creatively working towards targets and goals.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]